|[ Datacore Software ] [ Delphix ] [ Dynatrace ] [ Embarcadero ] [ Feedbackterminal ] [ Netop ] [ ObserveIT ] [ One Identity ] [ Quest Software ] |
Quest Software is a leader in IT management for enterprises introduces innovative tools, allowing organizations to increase productivity of applications, databases, Windows and virtual infrastructure.
| Tugiteenused |
Quest Launches NetVault Backup 12.1 with Microsoft Office 365 Support
|ALISO VIEJO, CALIF. -- October 9, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management, data protection and security software provider, today announced the general availability of NetVault® Backup 12.1, an enterprise backup and recovery solution that simplifies enterprise data protection and recovery. With NetVault Backup 12.1, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are now enabled with a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it even easier to deliver a robust NetVault-based backup and recovery service offering to customers. Also new in NetVault Backup 12.1 is a Microsoft Office 365 Plug-in, which enables full and incremental backup and recovery of Office 365 Exchange Online Mailboxes.|
|Loe lisa ...|
Quest Expands Support for Data Backup and Recovery of Hybrid IT Environments with New NetVault Backup Release
|ALISO VIEJO, CALIF. -- May 15, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management and security software provider, today announced the release of NetVault Backup 12.0, an enterprise backup and recovery solution that helps deliver predictive business continuity for the cloud era. Suited for even the most complex hybrid IT infrastructures, the new release of NetVault makes it easier for IT teams to deploy and manage enterprise data backup and recovery while ensuring the highest level of virtual server protection, storage performance, system security and control.
Key features and benefits new to NetVault 12.0 include:
- Scaled-up virtualization backup management: Enables VMware plug-ins to run on any available proxy, allowing users to back up virtual machines (VMs) with a single unified view, with the ability to scale to thousands of VMs. Additionally, it includes a heuristic algorithm that load balances backup jobs across multiple clients acting as backup proxies.
- Application-aware storage array snapshots: Perform significantly faster and easier backups with recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) for even the most demanding business needs.
- Single sign-on: Allows users to log into NetVault using Active Directory credentials, and role-based access controls regulate what operations administrators can perform. A “push install” capability helps streamline updates and installs – a particularly valuable feature for large environments with hundreds of clients.
- Powerful catalog search: Advanced search capabilities enable fast, granular searches of backup indexes, including fast-search capabilities for metadata (such as name, mod date and type) and save-sets with offline indexes; all enabling faster restores.
- Best-of-breed usability: More intuitive, single-screen workflows - including a new comprehensive widget-based dashboard - and efficient navigation streamline ease of use for administrators.
|Loe lisa ...|
Quest Gains Momentum as Growth of DevOps, Open Source and Hybrid Database Environments Fuel Adoption of Modern Database Management Solutions
|March 27, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management and security software provider, today announced significant momentum within its database management business. The business is laser-focused on providing database administrators (DBAs), developers and IT teams with the database management, replication and performance monitoring solutions required to streamline DevOps processes and support modern database environments. In the past three months alone, the business has seen a 51% increase in daily active users of its database management tools, based on telemetry data.|
|Loe lisa ...|
| Uuemat informatsiooni meie partnerite, toodete, seminaride kohta leiate [siin]|
|Software Engineering Center OÜ, Rannaniidu 12, |
13516 Tallinn, Estonia, Tel. +372 5014734
|Quest Software lahendused|