|[ Datacore Software ] [ Delphix ] [ Dynatrace ] [ Embarcadero ] [ Feedbackterminal ] [ Netop ] [ ObserveIT ] [ One Identity ] [ Quest Software ] |
Quest Software is a leader in IT management for enterprises introduces innovative tools, allowing organizations to increase productivity of applications, databases, Windows and virtual infrastructure.
| Tugiteenused |
New Quest Spotlight Cloud Ensures Consistent Performance and High Availability for Database Cloud Workloads
|ALISO VIEJO, CALIF. -- October 30, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management, data protection and security software provider, today announced general availability of the new Spotlight Cloud. Delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering, Spotlight Cloud provides 24/7 performance monitoring, instant diagnostics, and powerful tuning to ensure consistent performance and high availability across Microsoft SQL Server database environments. The first release of Spotlight Cloud includes the availability of Spotlight Cloud Professional for SQL Server, which lowers SQL Server cost of ownership and simplifies deployment and maintenance. The new Spotlight Tuning Pack Professional, a component also available in the first release of Spotlight Cloud, makes high-end performance tuning easy for organizations of any size.|
|Loe lisa ...|
Quest Launches NetVault Backup 12.1 with Microsoft Office 365 Support
|ALISO VIEJO, CALIF. -- October 9, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management, data protection and security software provider, today announced the general availability of NetVault® Backup 12.1, an enterprise backup and recovery solution that simplifies enterprise data protection and recovery. With NetVault Backup 12.1, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are now enabled with a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it even easier to deliver a robust NetVault-based backup and recovery service offering to customers. Also new in NetVault Backup 12.1 is a Microsoft Office 365 Plug-in, which enables full and incremental backup and recovery of Office 365 Exchange Online Mailboxes.|
|Loe lisa ...|
Quest Expands Support for Data Backup and Recovery of Hybrid IT Environments with New NetVault Backup Release
|ALISO VIEJO, CALIF. -- May 15, 2018 – Quest Software, a global systems management and security software provider, today announced the release of NetVault Backup 12.0, an enterprise backup and recovery solution that helps deliver predictive business continuity for the cloud era. Suited for even the most complex hybrid IT infrastructures, the new release of NetVault makes it easier for IT teams to deploy and manage enterprise data backup and recovery while ensuring the highest level of virtual server protection, storage performance, system security and control.
Key features and benefits new to NetVault 12.0 include:
- Scaled-up virtualization backup management: Enables VMware plug-ins to run on any available proxy, allowing users to back up virtual machines (VMs) with a single unified view, with the ability to scale to thousands of VMs. Additionally, it includes a heuristic algorithm that load balances backup jobs across multiple clients acting as backup proxies.
- Application-aware storage array snapshots: Perform significantly faster and easier backups with recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs) for even the most demanding business needs.
- Single sign-on: Allows users to log into NetVault using Active Directory credentials, and role-based access controls regulate what operations administrators can perform. A “push install” capability helps streamline updates and installs – a particularly valuable feature for large environments with hundreds of clients.
- Powerful catalog search: Advanced search capabilities enable fast, granular searches of backup indexes, including fast-search capabilities for metadata (such as name, mod date and type) and save-sets with offline indexes; all enabling faster restores.
- Best-of-breed usability: More intuitive, single-screen workflows - including a new comprehensive widget-based dashboard - and efficient navigation streamline ease of use for administrators.
|Loe lisa ...|
| Uuemat informatsiooni meie partnerite, toodete, seminaride kohta leiate [siin]|
|Software Engineering Center OÜ, Rannaniidu 12, |
13516 Tallinn, Estonia, Tel. +372 5014734
|Quest Software lahendused|